Re: chinese x10 ? s10? modules

An auto translation of the questions page gives:

a.. Which delivery deadline do have take into account I?
We have most of Article on stock. The delivery period of these Article is
approx. 3 working days.
At the processing of your order you get a task of the expected delivery
period of us.

b.. What is the verzendkosten?
YOU the choice from paying has ahead or under rembours. The verzendkosten
for an order on the basis of ahead payment amount to EUR the 7.50
advantages
of ahead pay is that this you the rembourskosten save. You choose
nevertheless for sending under rembours then only charge we the effective
costs to you. This retrieves you at settling up. The basis costs are the
EUR
7.50 plus EUR 5.30 rembourskosten here on top of come still 0.75%
concerning
the order amount. This is exact right to the TPG tariffs.
a.. Are the ElekHomica house mark modules in combination with Marmitek and
other X10 use modules?
Yes the ElekHomica house mark X10 modules comes simply from X10 the
factory and is therefore complete compatible with other X10 modules.
a.. To provide you also to Belgium
Yes. At producing your account you can motivate the country in which you
are woonzaam. Our system will take into account with that then further.
Supplies to Belgium? to be possible on the basis of ahead payment.
b.. How do I keep informed of new developments?
We bring out regularly a newsletter. YOU can subscribe yourself on this.
This submitting an application you do as a customer and at option the
newsletter to present to choose.
c.. How pay can I?
YOU has, in the Netherlands, the choice from two betaalmogelijkheden. -
Payment in advance - Rembours (YOU paid to the postbode) Creditcard
payments
is not possible. Supplies to Belgi? to be possible on the basis of ahead
payment.
d.. Do you have a lowest price guarantee?
A lowest guarantee is a strange marketing cried. These suggest that it is
possible always cheaper and that you by defenitie surplus paid. We
calculate
our prices as such that we are able rapidly be able provide from a large
assortment. Thereby we keep our service high. This to be able remain do be
the prices the prices such as them be. Of course selling we gladly now to
you and want this gladly remain in the future are able do.
e.. How can a technical question put?
Technical support questions can put you by means of the contact form or by
sending a e-mail to support@xxxxxxx.
Generally we answer your question on working days within 24 hours.

a.. Am I possible S10 with X10 uses?
S10 uses of X10 the protocol. Because of this are possible Marmitek, X10
and S10 modules by each other and with each other are used.

The bits between the asterisks are the relevant ones I think

HTH
PaulB