Fw: Sinking KAT5 into wall behind plasma

  • Subject: Fw: Sinking KAT5 into wall behind plasma
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:15:54 +0000

But then you'd have to allow for access somehow in the ceiling - and
this
also would increase the lengths of the av cable (ie output from KAT5)

Unless you have a bright idea Ive not thought of ?

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 10/03/2006 16:14 -----

Discussion