RE: Anyone 'automated' their morning breakfast routine ?

  • Subject: RE: Anyone 'automated' their morning breakfast routine ?
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:49:49 -0000

The shower's aren't that expensive....as it happens I've got the
invoice in
front of me for the VAT reclaim, and I paid =A3350 per shower (3 of them)
including the remote button.  Having now used them for a month, they're
great showers (I'm a bit fussy about my showers).
=20
Pete
=20
http://www.axiscollection.co.uk/