Re: Dynalite Unveil New LCD Colour Touchscreen

Anyone using anything similar to this? I would be interested in
something
like that to control our heating, would look better than my buttons and
LEDs
at the minute...

For me, as usual, would need to be cheap though....

S.

--
Regards

Simon

---
"I refuse to tip toe through life only to arrive safely at death"