Can any electric genius pass their eyes over this please ? Thermostat Q

  • Subject: Can any electric genius pass their eyes over this please ? Thermostat Q
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:48:38 +0000

OK, I'm looking at the carbon heating mats for UFH, and Im trying to
understand what I need to do.

My understanding at the moment is I have a dumb "thermostat" in
each room
(in fact, it only has the floor limit thermostat in), and then you have a
TH134 central controller.

Im struggling to get to grips with exactly what load the "pilot"
wire
takes , which allows the TH134 to control multiple rooms. Handy Heat say
12v, but Im sure this manual says 240 but over 18AWG cable (isnt CAT5
22awg ??)

At the end of the day, I'd like to NOT have a TH134 and use either Comfort
or CBUS relays to do the timing portion. I'll leave temp reading alone.

Heres the link to the TH134 -
http://www.aubetech.com/products/produitsDetails.php?noProduit=17
- The
PDF on that page is just 2 pages big.

PDF Link
http://www.aubetech.com/manuel/2/TH134.pdf

Thanks all !

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx