Re: [OT] Projector Question / Media Server

Hey Phil,

OK, that's interesting. Thankyou for the in depth reply :D

The projector does have a component input, which is what I am using at
the moment. I must admit I had assumed that a lot of things would have
changed in the HD world since my projector was released, so I'm not
suprised it won't fit the bill perfectly.

So I guess it's not totally bad news.. but not the best news. Sadly I
would never be able to justify to the SWMBO the purchase of a new
Widescreen HDTV projector :(

Still, plenty of life in the old dog yet I guess :D

Cheers !

Marc