RE: [OT] : US (North American) 4 way extension leads

  • Subject: RE: [OT] : US (North American) 4 way extension leads
  • From: "Rodney Hall" <rmh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:04:22 -0000

jonsemailstuff <> wrote on 06 March 2006 12:39:

I need to get hold of a couple of 4 way extension leads with a 3 pin
US plug on one end and 4 3 pin us sockets on the other. I thought it
would be easy enough to find some, but after about an hour of
googling, I've come up blank. The best solution so far would be to
make them from individual sockets, but this seems like the long way
round.

I thought that someone on this list might know a UK supplier of these
?

Thanks in advance,
Jon

6-way extensions at http://tinyurl.com/qkr7o