RE: Re: Show report

  • Subject: RE: Re: Show report
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:55:26 -0000

You would have enjoyed UKHA 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 because that is where
the
homebrew was king.

As you are interested in a DIY approach then you are an installer...
....its just that you dont have too many customers!

> and the chatting to the Webrick guys

Andy Harris is a great guy to talk to. I sat next to him during the meal
last year and had a very interesting discussion.

> I would prefer to stay at home and organise my sock drawer.

You appear to have used the word "organise" instead of
"automate" :)

Keith