Improving the picture from video card

  • Subject: Improving the picture from video card
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:47:13 -0000

Hi all,

Although we all know composite images are almost the worst source to
view we don't have much choice from a Sky STB. I have this source
going to a PVR150 TV card and the output from my nvidia FX5750 TV out
to my TV and also to my projector from the cards DVI port.

The projector image is fine but the TV is lousy. Does anyone know any
tricks / tips to try and improve this. The TV is a 32" WS Panny.

TIA
Darren