[OT] Please Help Cancer UK by Sponsoring My Wife

  • Subject: [OT] Please Help Cancer UK by Sponsoring My Wife
  • From: "Paul Smith" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:30:11 +0100

Hi,

=20

Hope you are all keeping well and don=92t mind me posting this.

=20

My wife Sandra was diagnosed in September 2005 with Breast Cancer since
the=
n she has had the lump removed, 6 months of chemo and is currently
undergoi=
ng radiotherapy as we speak.  She is now half way through radiotherapy and
=
has another 3 weeks to go, her last treatment is on the 10th July.  Boy
wha=
t a year we've had, can't complain really as the treatments have gone
rathe=
r smoothly for her (well as smoothly as it can).=20=20

=20

She has decided to take part in the Ipswich South Race for Life on
Wednesda=
y 19th July 2006 to raise money for Cancer Research UK and would really
wel=
come your support.  (the fact that she will only have just finished my
radi=
otherapy, 9 days before, I guess she will be walking the 5km) If you
wouldn=
=92t mind can you please take a moment to sponsor her for me. It's really
e=
asy - you can donate online by credit or debit card at the following
addres=
s:

HYPERLINK "http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/SandraSmith2006"http://www.r=
aceforlifesponsorme.org/SandraSmith2006

All donations are secure and sent electronically to Cancer Research UK. If
=
you are a UK taxpayer, Justgiving will add an automatic 28% bonus to your
d=
onation at no cost to you. Please join me in supporting Cancer Research UK
=
and a fabulous cause!

=20

Many Thanks for your donation.

=20

Best wishes

Love

Paul & Sandra

=20

=20

Paul Smith

=20

Tel:-  0871 425 1236=20

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged.  Eve=
rything is intended for use of the addressee only. If you receive this
mess=
age in error then you must not print it or pass it on to anyone else or
use=
the information it contains.  Please inform Phoenix Technology UK  of the =
error by email or by telephoning (+44)(0)871 425 1236.  Please then delete
=
all copies from your system.=20
If you are not the intended recipient then you must not use the
information=
in the message or attachments or allow anyone else to do so. Phoenix Techn=
ology UK reserves the right to copy and intercept all email and other data
=
sent over its networks. Phoenix Technology UK cannot guarantee that this
me=
ssage has reached you complete and/or virus free and advises you to carry
o=
ut appropriate virus checks.  The Company does not accept any liability
for=
any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on beh=
alf of the Company.=20

=20

=20

=20