Latest message you have seen: Improving the picture from video card

Re: OT 35mm Film Scanners

Have you considered have them done, instead ... if you have the=20
negatives, there are many who could put them onto CD ... we use=20
Directfoto for our 35mm films, and find them exceptionally good for teh=20
quality of their prints ... 'not tried their CD service, but I'd expect=20
it to be good ...

Chris