Latest message you have seen: Re: Strong stick no-residue tape

RE: Speaker Switch - Advice Needed

  • Subject: RE: Speaker Switch - Advice Needed
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:15:44 +0100

Apparently not....somewhere in the blurb for the speaker splitters is
says
the exact opposite, i.e. that the impedance is maintained regardless of the
amount of speaker pairs connected (which is kind of the point of them,
otherwise I could just wire all the speakers directly into the Sonos, which
would certainly effect the impedance). Don't ask me how it works, but it
seems to, and there's no apparent drop in quality, and certainly no
pops/crackles.  I know it's not the most sophisticated solution, but
unfortunately I can't afford 13 Zone Players just yet, and as it's only the
wetrooms SQ isn't the top priority.

Pete

_____