Latest message you have seen: Re: Mains installation in garden

Re: Speaker Switch - Advice Needed

IWHT speakers in-parallel like that would present a low impedence to
the
amplifier, maybe overloading the amplifier & certainly affecting sound
quality (frequency response & distortion) ... also the switch might
cause noise & even bangs over the speaker, when switched ... maybe I'm
wrong, but ...

Chris

White, Peter wrote:

> I've used rotary switches in our wetrooms, where the output from a
Sonos

<http://tinyurl.com/gmbqm>>