Latest message you have seen: Magicbox IMP Adapt WiFi Internet Radio & Media Player

Entry level RF dimming

  • Subject: Entry level RF dimming
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:59:17 +0100

Not sure if i should have been titled it advert - but i'm doing it
here as
an information service as it might be a little too entry level for most
people.

One of our main accessory suppliers has released their own RF dimming
system. Not overly expandable, and not as complex as say Rako as it has no
PC interface etc. etc., but all components come out around half the price
of
Rako units.

We've just knocked up a page on our website detailing it.

http://www.rolec.net/get.htm

Personally i can see great potential for the more casual users...

Expect to see it in your local Homebase in the next few months - meanwhile
me and my Combine are off to make Hay :)

Dean.