Re: Philips photo frame

I guess rule one is to *never* phone, because it wakes the manager up,
whereas the munchkins would just honour the sticker price.

:-)

Cheers,

David

PS: There'll be hundreds on eBay once the next version comes out :-)

On 6/13/06, Paul Gale <groups@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   I bought two from PC World (Greenbridge, Swindon) last Monday - They
> were up for =A3129.99 and Staples had them for =A3119.99. Only trouble
is=
, they
> only had one new and one display and the price was going up to =A3139
or =
so
> (the =A3119.99 price was an offer - the ticket on the shelf said it
had
> already finished but as the price was still on it I guess they'd have
> honour it?). The other Staples store in west Swindon said they had
them f=
or
> the more expensive price and that the Greenbridge store shouldn't be
sell=
ing
> them for the cheaper price any more.
>
> Anyway - I got PC World to price match =A3119.99 for two units - they
had
> loads of stock. They didn't even check (as they prob already knew the
> Staples price). They seem to be going back up in price everywhere else
I'=
ve
> looked.
>
> Give PC World a try - may be a good bet?
>
> Paul.

West
> > Swindon and they reckon the price is =A3169. Thinking of buying
one for
> the
> > mother in law.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > David
> >
> > ________________________________

<cjhunter%40dircon.co.uk=

> wrote:
> > > I looked recently, and the price fell in the range
125-165GBP

> > Home repair improvement
> > <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DHome+repair+improvement&w1=3DHome=
+repai

r+improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76=
&.sig=3DTcERU
> > CDPQcJLbg9mtvQGJQ> Computer stuff
> > <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair+i=
mprove

ment&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=
=3DplS9-
> > eUUfaBXyLVFT87AJg> High
> > <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DHigh&w1=3DHome+repair+improvement=
&w2=3DCo

mputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547gPx7eFW=
NGqXQCl7A>

> > Improvement
> > <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DImprovement&w1=3DHome+repair+impr=
ovemen

t&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DO6pw=
_oratTOwep2G_
> > 91fIQ>

"
> > on the web.

><mailto:
> ukha_d-
> > unsubscribe@xxxxxxx <unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
> ?subject=3DUnsubscribe>

Service
.

> > ________________________________

> > This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The
> > service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a
proactive
> > anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe,
visit:
> > http://www.star.net.uk

> > This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
> > individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are
> > solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of
> Zycko
> > Limited. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you hav=
> > received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
> forwarding,
> > printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have
> > received this email in error please notify Zycko Limited on +44
1285
> > 868500.
> > All emailed quotes are valid for 14 days, subject to
availability,