RE: Philips photo frame

  • Subject: RE: Philips photo frame
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:58:13 +0100

I bought two from PC World (Greenbridge, Swindon) last Monday - They
were u=
p for =A3129.99 and Staples had them for =A3119.99. Only trouble is, they
o=
nly had one new and one display and the price was going up to =A3139 or so
=
(the =A3119.99 price was an offer - the ticket on the shelf said it had
alr=
eady finished but as the price was still on it I guess they'd have to
honou=
r it?). The other Staples store in west Swindon said they had them for the
=
more expensive price and that the Greenbridge store shouldn't be selling
th=
em for the cheaper price any more.

Anyway - I got PC World to price match =A3119.99 for two units - they had
l=
oads of stock. They didn't even check (as they prob already knew the
Staple=
s price). They seem to be going back up in price everywhere else I've
looke=
d.

Give PC World a try - may be a good bet?

Paul.

for t=
he
> mother in law.
>=20
> Thanks,
>=20
> David
>=20
> ________________________________
>=20

r+improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76=
&.sig=3DTcERU
> CDPQcJLbg9mtvQGJQ>  	Computer stuff
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair+=
improve

ment&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Dp=
lS9-
> eUUfaBXyLVFT87AJg>  	High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DHigh&w1=3DHome+repair+improvemen=
t&w2=3DCo

mputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547gPx7eFW=
NGqXQCl7A>
>=20
> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DImprovement&w1=3DHome+repair+imp=
rovemen

t&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DO6pw=
_oratTOwep2G_
.
>=20
>=20
> ________________________________
>=20
>=20
>=20

> http://www.star.net.uk

>=20
>=20

>=20
> This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
> individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented
are
Zyck=