Latest message you have seen: RE: Comfort Design Question

RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Folding Sliding Doors (Patio)

  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] Folding Sliding Doors (Patio)
  • From: Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:54:31 +0100

>had this type of door. We looked for our own self-build, but at
=A3350ish =
for
>a 'normal' French door, and =A33k+ for a snazzy folding door set (which
wo=
uld
>have been flush with the floor, and very nice) the costs didn't stack
up.

Shame on you Peter, since when did cost take precedence over having
anythin=
g on this list  :)
=20
Thanks for your comments... pretty much how I felt about it, but I must
adm=
it having been to the factory/showroom their doors definitely do seem
bette=
r in both looks and build quality than any others I have seen. Having had
a=
private email from another UKHA_D member saying he knew 2 people who have =
used them and are very happy, I think I probably will go ahead but will
def=
initely be paying on credit card (despite the 2.5% surcharge).
=20
Cheers
=20
Marcus