Latest message you have seen: RE: In wall touch panel heights to comply with building regs

[OT] ?? - Geovision - TV Out Question

Hey Guys,

Not sure if this is off topic or not, but I know a lot of you have
these cards.

I'm looking to upgrade my GV-250 card to a GV-1120. My poos old GV-250
is getting very old, and can't go about version 6 software. I've
chosen the GV-1120 card and everything looks ok, but I do have one
query, and I'm hoping that one of you may know.

I want to use the TV out feature of the card (via a modulator) to
output the CCTV to the house TV's. Can anyone tell me what the actual
screen would look like ? e.g, if I select the 6 camera view on the
Geovision software, is that what is also seen on the TV's ? or is
there a difference ?

Any help appreciated.

Marc