Latest message you have seen: Re: TiVo About to Re-launch in the UK

Re: Re: [OT] Any inkjet printers without "chipped cartridge" or cheaper own brand?

I'd recommend the i320 or its current equivalent.  Very cheap
cartridges
that last pretty well, no head cleaning when you turn it on a la Epsom,
and not at all expensive to buy.  Plus it will do borderless 6x4 photo
printing.

Simon

John Andrews wrote:

> Ok, this is what I do: look at their printer budget and what they want
(as
> things change on a monthly basis), I then compare the printers
available
> with companies that sell third party cartridges and do a cost analysis
> against Canon cartridges.
>
> _____
>
> From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>]