RE: Weather stations?

  • Subject: RE: Weather stations?
  • From: "Christopher Purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:54:21 +0000

Have a look at this ... not quite setup properly yet though ....

http://www.chrispurves.com/weather

Its an oregon scientific 968 here http://www.ambientweather.com/wmorscwiprw=
e.html

It is using the ambient weather plugin into homseer.

http://store.ambientweatherstore.com/software2.html

All works well.

Imported from EBAY USA for not very much.

Chris

> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> From: groups@xxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:33:06 +0100
> Subject: [ukha_d] Weather stations?
>=20
> Anyone got a recommendation for a home weather station that will link
to =
a PC? I know Dean mentioned one but I can=92t remember the model.
>=20
> Ideally, I will want it to connect to HomeSeer so that the data is
availa=
ble to display through MainLobby as well as the normal web page etc.