Re: Poor Sky reception yesterday / last night

Thanks for the link Georgia.

The Invacom twin LNB I was looking at is still less at CPC, but I see
Spectrum have some other 0.3dB options for less so I'll check those
out.

My dish is already larger than "normal". I'm in the Guildford
area and
have the larger "Scottish" minidish (I can't remember which way
the
zones are labelled). When I relocate the dish I need to decide whether
I'm going to keep the bigger minidish or get a circular one with a
lower noise LNB as it seems that putting a non-Sky universal LNB onto
an oval minidish isn't the greatest solution...

Thanks,

Tim.