Skylink Problem

I have a rather strange problem which I wonder if anyone on the group
had experienced before.

I cannot get a skylink to work on a particular brand of TV.

I have hooked up a 2nd TV (Samsung 940MW LCDTV) in second room and
cannot get the skylink to work at all. If I disconnect from the TV
then the light comes on the skylink, as soon as I reconnect to TV, the
light goes out.

I have turned off the RF output on the digibox and back on again to no
avail. Interestingly, if I connect another TV, it all works fine so
suspect it is specific to the Samsung LCD.

Probably a red herring, but whilst I was exploring the menus on the
Samsung, I did get IR working through an American setup (AFW I think)
but picture was in black and white only. Once I set TV to UK settings
and tune, get perfect picture but light goes out on skylink.

Just wondered if anyone had experienced similar.

Many thanks in advance

Nigel