Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Alarm systems

RE: Damn BT....Need some advice

  • Subject: RE: Damn BT....Need some advice
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:20:49 +0100

I've relocated a number of BT master boxes (forget what you call it)
using spare pairs of structured Cat5e cabling - all works perfectly well.
In fact, on two occasions, the BT engineer has seen this and was quite
happy and on the last visit used my cabling himself for running a new line
to Node0 - helps to chat them up a bit :-)

You should be OK as long as you only have one master socket.

Paul.