RE: [advert] **Updated** CBUS Wireless units for sale + details of upcoming offers !!!

  • Subject: RE: [advert] **Updated** CBUS Wireless units for sale + details of upcoming offers !!!
  • From: "Christopher Purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:08:35 +0000

Final update on this:

Everything sold except the Dell server which I am gonna bung on ebay.

Gareth still umming and rrring on whether he wants all the xantech rather
t=
han just the connection block. Description below on the xantech encase
anyo=
ne wants to jump in for the whole lot.

The new price for this stuff from "lets automate" is as follows:
> Xantech 795-20 4 Zone IR Connection Block
  =
=A3164.50
> Xantech 490 MicroLink Infra-Red Receiver
  =
=A3105.75
> Xantech 480W-00 "Dinky Link" White Rectangular Infra-Red
Receiver  =A394 =
* 2 - =A3188
> And a few emitters say =A340 new the lot
> Thats around =A3500 new.
> The block is in decent condition, the receivers cosmetically not great
(p=
aint on parts of them, shortened wires but work abs fine!!!) the emitters
i=
n varying states - not gonna test them all but most/all work last time
trie=
d.
> so I am gonna say =A3160 the lot which I think is a bargain given you
can=
't even get the connection block for that.
> Hope you think thats fair - postage to be added - would suggest
insured!

Chris

> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> From: CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 20:15:28 +0100
> Subject: [ukha_d] [advert] **Updated** CBUS Wireless units for sale +
det=
ails of upcoming offers !!!
>=20
> Hi All,
> Just an update to my previous email to let you know what hasn't gone
:)
> CBUS Wireless - Gone
> Xantech - Gone tbc finally
> Tom10 - Gone
> Labtech - Gone
> HTPC Case - Gone tbc finally
> 4 Port Serial/USB - Gone tbc finally
> USBUIRT - Gone
> IRMan - Gone
> Still for sale
> 1 x ipod 20 GB 2nd Gen =A365
> 1 x ipod 15 GB 3rd Gen =A370
> 1 x harmony remote H688 =A320
> 1 x Keyspan USA-19QW usb/serial =A310
> 1 x Digital Eye IR remote sender/receiver model DG10-DE =A310
> 1 x Dell PowerEdge SC420 - mint condition bought 23rd Aug last year
=A318=
0 -