RE: Anyone used "Home Wireless Monitoring System Alarm VP1000"

  • Subject: RE: Anyone used "Home Wireless Monitoring System Alarm VP1000"
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:45:02 +0100

hmm... was obviously mistaken too, as i did not believe they are the
same
bit of kit.

Certainly Visonic claim it is not a Powermax Plus (i just ripped into our
rep)

Powermax Plus does not an RS232 adaptor to enable X10.

Hopefully the adaptor and config file arent to expensive :)

Perhaps is an old version as i guess it wont have the latest firmware (B or
D - cant remember) which supports fully wireless bells, camera and
broadband
interface

Dean.

_____