Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Philips Living Colors LED lights - automation?

RE: Conservatory planning

Our conservatory is 3.75m x 4.54m, made in cedar, Pilkington K all round
in=
roof with a gable end. Cost =A312K and was self install. Our gotcha was the
blinds, you have to have them other wise it acts like what it is, a green
house. The blinds cost =A35.2K from Thomas Sanderson, that was the sale
pri=
ce
too. There are worth it though, the 2.5m roof blinds when closed are only
25mm deep.  If we had wanted to motorise the roof blinds it was =A37.7k,
if=
we
wanted to motorise the lot it was =A39.9k. I went for manual with the free
pole.

Cheers
Jonathan