Latest message you have seen: Andy's UPS - EM Interference ? Should I move things ?

RE: Conservatory planning

If you want to use it all year round then have a good think about heating
requirements. If you are going for a tiled/stone floor then electric
underfloor heating could be a worthwhile option. You'll need
"proper" mats
or cables - the cheap floor warming systems will not have anywhere near the
output to keep the place warm. Modern electric panel heaters will also do
the trick. Either can be automated fairy easily with a bit of planning -
either time only control or time/temperature. This avoids the task of sub
zoning your existing heating which can sometimes be difficult without major
disruption on the plumbing side.

Neil B.

_____