Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Video of Optimus Maximus OLED Keyboard

Re: electrisave.co.uk

> >What a novel device this is. What a shame it can't be modded so
that
> >the information can be displayed on a PC.....or can it?
>
> If you fancy buying one and sending it over to me, I'll take a look :)
> Unless they have encrypted the data on the radio, it should be
possible
> to add a second receiver to the PC via USB/or serial

I make take you up on that offer, subject to below...

> >If not does anyone know of a similar device which is web based?
The
> >chap (Pieter) from bwired.nl has an electricity meter with a
blinking
> >LED which he has attached a sensor. My meter is the old fashioned
type.

> I have seen a reflective opto device that detects the black mark on
the
> old rotating disc meters. Similar sort of idea to the blinking LED.

Where? I'm interested!

As a separate issue (as I know we have some electricians on the list),
how much roughly should/would it cost to have a second meter (with a
blinking led fitted (if I supply the meter) ?

Lee