From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of Andy Davies
Sent: Mon 09/01/2006 15:37
To: UKHA_D Group
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Quiet fans for Antec Aria case

My brother's got one of these cases running as a MCE PC, unfortunately he
seems to keep having heat problems with it and seems to end up running it
with the lid off. I guess the real problem is that there's not much room in
the case and the mass of cables screw up the air flow.

Best bet may be to hang fire for a week and find out how big a heatsink you
can fit in it and then but the biggest one that will fit.

Andy