[ADVERT] Selling an ISDN PABX on ebay..

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Selling an ISDN PABX on ebay..
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:10:31 -0000

I'm guessing most folks here would build an asterisk box instead, however,
if you want the "just works" option for a small office phone
system, I'm
flogging our old PABX - My company went into liquidation a few months back,
and this is overkill for the house. (well, it's overkill for my house ;) )

It's a tiptel 822, so quite a good one - eight analog extensions, 2 ISDN
channels (so four lines).

http://tinyurl.com/96uoe

It's =A3299 + VAT new, so quite a bargain(tm) too ;)

Original specs here, it's an 822 CLIP version.

http://www.tiptel.co.uk/

Ian.