Fw: GU10 LED vs GU10 halogen

  • Subject: Fw: GU10 LED vs GU10 halogen
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:07:40 +0000

I have some LED GU10's from TLC - and they a different light. Not enough
for internal illumination - but good enough for feature lighting.

I use a pair in the porch outside, so they can stay on longer (1.8w per
bulb) and they are not so bright. The light it a bluey white rather than
what you might be used to with a standard bulb.

I wouldnt use them internally, but great for outside.

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 06/01/2006 15:01 -----

Discussion