RE: Annual UKHA meeting

> Ooh yes, definately an all-weekender...

:)

> But, will there be any time/place for *actual HA* stuff, as well as
just
> eating/drinking stuff..

You mean our own "DIY HA" type stuff rather than just visiting
the show?

-
> probably not enough to cover hiring a room though?....

Ideally we'd have our own "show" somewhere close by.  But it's
not going
to happen.  I don't have the time these days to do all the background work
reqired to put even something relatively small like UKHA2004 together :(

Perhaps Rob could organise us a room in the hotel we're staying at for a
reasonable sum?  If people would use it?

Thanks

M.