RE: Annual UKHA meeting

  • Subject: RE: Annual UKHA meeting
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:12:31 -0000

How about?......Agreed meeting point at the show for Sat and/or Sun.

Meal/Alcohol at chosen eatery on Saturday night either the Shimla Pinks
(Indian) or Tin Tin (Chinese) are good venues for a crowd.

(Which as we know we both sampled last time :-))

I would prefer to make a weekend of it and travel up Friday which gives
even more time for food and alcohol consumption :-)

Rob