Re: Network Sockets for in floor installation (Metal and spring covered please!!

  • Subject: Re: Network Sockets for in floor installation (Metal and spring covered please!!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 18:14:45 -0000

Hi Nigel,
Cheers for the advice, this one's to go in the floor of an aircraft
hangar!!

A few mistakes in the plans and we don't have enough floor boxes and
network cables trailing across the floor is NOT goood!  Making a new
full size floor box isn't an option so we looking for a small ish
socket to put in the floor then we'll run a channel to it with the
cable from the nearest outlet in a conduit!!

Was just trying to assist out IT guys in finding an in floor socket!!
Not having much luck tho!
cheers
Noel