Any Harmony 885 remote users ? & where to buy ?

  • Subject: Any Harmony 885 remote users ? & where to buy ?
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:14:45 -0000

Im seriously thinking about retiring my old Pronto BW remote.

Its starting to look a little tired, and the side illumination button seems
to have fallen apart :)

I'd love a new colour one, but they're too much money.

I bought a Harmony 655 remote from Chris White which is a great bit of kit,
but not overly attractive. So I'm thinking of the 885, it's a bit action
orientated but seems to be suitably programmable to do the job of the
Pronto.

I'd be interested in anyones thoughts/comments.

I was impressed to find Cbus IR codes in Harmony's database too !!

Thanks

Dean.