Re: Re: Video/Audio Senders

I use the develo 85Mbps high speed powerline units and they're steady as a
rock.  I only get around 55-60Mbps but thats to a room on the other side of
the house.  Each develo is plugged into a 4-way splitter too.
I'm very pleased with them and it saved me running cat5 in there, so the
wife's pleased too. I'll be buying another for the xbox360 media extender
soon for the same reason.

Do you have any comments on reliability or performance of the Develo
powerline units in general? In one of my rooms I have given up on
trying  to get ethernet to it and am now considering a pair of the
Develo highspeed units instead...