Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Message
RE: OT : XDA Exec deal ? - Supplementary
- Subject: RE: OT : XDA Exec deal ? - Supplementary
- From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:05:16 -0000
If the rules mean you don't get to trim your toe nails whilst sat next to
on a flight, then I agree with them ;-)
From: Mark McCall [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 January 2006 12:52
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT : XDA Exec deal ? - Supplementary
> Do you mean the signal strength meter on the screen?
> From that, do you
> have to power it up in phone mode before you switch to flight mode?
> Might make you a tad unpopular mid atlantic if you switch it on and
You'd do it before boarding or before the doors close or whatever that
airlines rules are.
As has been said already, increasingly you have to turn off ALL electronic
gadgets while the seatbelt signs are on. On the hour long flight from
Belfast to London that only gives you about 25 minutes on your iPod or
This whole thing is one of my pet hates. In an age when you aren't allowed
toe nail scissors on a plane, do you seriously think that if there was even
a tiny risk of an ipod brining own a passenger airliner they'd even let
on the fight! It's a nonsense.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
* Visit your group "ukha_d <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d>
on the web.
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
UKHA_D Main Index |
UKHA_D Thread Index |
UKHA_D Home |