[OT] HELP!! EastEnders from Friday night

  • Subject: [OT] HELP!! EastEnders from Friday night
  • From: "Stuart Whyte" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:17:25 -0000

Hi,

Someone (who will remain nameless) forgot to set Sky+ for the Eastenders
omnibus yesterday, and so is therefore in deep water with SWMBO.  If anyone
has Friday's episode, (appartenly the one where Dennis gets killed) and can
throw me a life line by hosting it for download somewhere, please let me
know.

Ta very much

Stuart