RE: Re: OT? network speeds

Hi there,

it's a:
http://www.flukenetworks.com/us/LAN/Handheld+Testers/NetTool/Overview.htm

and a quick google pointed this out as a supplier:

http://www.cablesandstuff.com/product-details.asp?catid=35
<http://www.cablesandstuff.com/product-details.asp?catid=35&productid=1567>
&productid=1567

not cheap though! Iirc when we bought the last lot, we had around 8 of them
at the same time and I'm sure we (the corporate we) paid around 600 each.

I'm going to start keeping my eye on ebay to see what I can find.

Jonathan.

_____