RE: Re: Pump monitoring (again)

  • Subject: RE: Re: Pump monitoring (again)
  • From: "Benfield, John \(Penta\)" <john.benfield-eds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:42:16 -0000

>They are very simple things. The only thing that gets you is
mechanical
bounce when the relay is triggered but should not be an issue on a pump.
More an issue if like me if you are counting pulses from a relay (my
electricity meter triggers a relay for every .1kwh ) - the sampling
circuit to determine a pulse has happened must understand relay debounce
etc.

I already have the electricity monitoring sorted. By meter has a pulse
output the triggers with every Watt used. My one wire system currently
counts the number of pulses every minute. The only problem is that this
isn't logged into anything yet!

JB