Re: Re: [OT] PC to TV..streaming, anyone succeeded .. how have you achi

On 23/02/06, christopher purves <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Chip is the easiest but the softmod is probably cheaper (very
slightly)

> It has loads of skins and the menus are very fluid.

Ok, I'm convinced. I've read Mark harping on about it on here for
ages, and always wanted to give it a try.

Thanks to all, and no doubt I'll have some stupid questions to ask
over the incoming weeks.....

Simon. (off to browse ebay...)