Re: Re: [OT] PC to TV..streaming, anyone succeeded .. how have you achieved this?

On 23/02/06, Chris Purves <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> You can swap out the hard drive easily. I do not notice the fan but
> you can swap that too if you want. There are loads of sites out there
> that explain how to do it - google is you friend.

I have had a look at the XBMC site and it looks great!

So whats the best method for getting XBMC running? Do most people do
soft or hard mods? The soft mod seems to be quite complicated... you
need a certain game and the Action Replay hardware, whereas the chip
mod would be relatively simple... what is recommended?

Are the XBMC menus as fluid and cool as MCE?

Thanks

S.