Latest message you have seen: Re: Comfort question about counters

RE: Comfort question about counters

  • Subject: RE: Comfort question about counters
  • From: "Mike Griffiths" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:27:48 -0000

You could run the proper ACE server client

Then set up buttons to show the counter values you want

If it is just to fault find use ace or WiZcomfort and use the Comfort
Monitor window

Type in the relevant command to query Counters and the answer will come
up

C! - Set Counter

PC: C! Counter# Value Counter# Value

UCM: OK

Value is 1 byte

Sets Counter number in Counter# to the Value (0 to 255). UCM replies
with changed counter report

C? - Get Counter

PC: C? Counter#

UCM: C? Counter# Value