Fw: Re: OT: Something for car fans!

  • Subject: Fw: Re: OT: Something for car fans!
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:51:08 +0000

Yes you're right - the Cooper S we have has the 17" run flats.

Rock hard buggers - and getting grip down pulling away....eurgh !! :-)

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 17/02/2006 09:42 -----

Discussion