Re: Passive baluns for CCTV over CAT5

RF concepts do them for =A37 a pop. Bit cheaper than all the others I
saw.

http://www.rfconcepts.co.uk/accessories.htm

-- Gumby

On 2/14/06, James Mitchelmore <james@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd had similar thoughts but despite extensive googling had failed to
> find the components.
>
> Those fellas soldered onto a couple of bits of wire, whilst not ideal,
> at =A33.50 a go, would appear to do the job.
>
> Might get a bag sent over, anyone want to share the carriage?
>
> James

air+improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D=
76&.sig=3DT
> cERUCDPQcJLbg9mtvQGJQ"Home repair improvement
> HYPERLINK
> "http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair+=
impro

vement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=
=3DplS9-eUUfa
> BXyLVFT87AJg"Computer stuff
> HYPERLINK
> "http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DHigh&w1=3DHome+repair+improvemen=
t&w2=3D

Computer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547gPx7e=
FWNGqXQCl
> 7A"High
>
> HYPERLINK
> "http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DImprovement&w1=3DHome+repair+imp=
rovem

ent&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DO6=
pw_oratTOwe
> p2G_91fIQ"Improvement
>

>    _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
> *          Visit your group "HYPERLINK
> "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d"ukha_d";
on the web.

> *          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  HYPERLINK
> "mailto:ukha_d-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx?subject=3DUnsubscribe"ukha_d-u=
> subscribe@xxxxxxx
>
> *          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK
> "http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/"Yahoo!
Terms of Service.