Re: Comfort touchscreen emulation - done !

Very good - how responsive is it?

Any chance of getting audio feedback from Comfort (e.g. through say
the whole house audio)?

I've been looking to get xLobby to Comfort integration but have been
stumped for need to get another UCM and (as I understand it to do the
keyboard commands) some of the limitations of the old xAP Comfort
plugin.

Not having Homeseer, if only it could be done via the ACE server too!

Rgds

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Gareth Cook <g@...> wrote:

> Just a quick note to say Paul Gordon has managed to get a HomeSeer
Comfort
> plugin working (HS1), and we now have Comfort keypad emulation !
>
> This is using XLobby with the xAP plugin, which then hits HomeSeer
running
> the xAP plugin, which then hits the HomeSeer Comfort plugin by
sending KB
> commands.
>
> The pic below is the standard default skin with the buttons dumped
on the
> main screen - this is the only time I've used xlobby so my skills
with it
> are next to hopeless. If anyone fancies helping out with a nice
Comfort