Training in Home Automation

  • Subject: Training in Home Automation
  • From: "Mark Golledge" <markgolledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 22:16:42 +0000

I'm really new to home automation - am not really sure where to start
so
thought I'd try and get your thoughts.

I work full time so can really see home automation ending up as a full time
job. However, I've love to get on some evening classes (possibly London
area) to cover the basics.

Does anyone know whether anything like this exists and where to start
looking.......

.....if not I guess I'll have to ask where to start reading!!

Thanks