Fw: CBUS joy!

  • Subject: Fw: CBUS joy!
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 18:09:46 +0000

Hmm.

The Kitchen downlights are on a dimmer channel - the strips are not. The
garden power is normally off - i'd rather not have an outside socket
permanently on - also Comfort disables it every morning at 3am to be sure.

Once I get the new switch installed tomorrow, I can remove Utility and add
a scene for the Kitchen downlighters - for eating.

G.

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 06/02/2006 18:08 -----

Discussion