Re: IR control over c-bus

You have  a learning remote and if it has 'macro' capability as many
do
you can achieve this without any problems ...  learn the IR from the
Clipsal IR remote... and install any IR receive capable C-Bus device (eg
E200 series or Neo) and program a series of macros (sequential steps)
into the remote that  initially send a command to C-bus to dim the
lights to the 'scene' you want and then send whatever 'DVD' or
appropriate commands you need - direct to the DVD player... ....

Kevin

Danny Dawson wrote:
> I want to be able to press a button on my learning remote, say dvd for
> example, and then my c-bus lights dim to peset scene. you need ir
control
> over c-bus for this i presume?
>
> Cheers
> Danny

> Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN
Messenger