Re: HA cameras

'must say 'am a bit hazy on the mode of connection of camera to
Idratek
... the spare pair of the Cat-5 cable might be an attractive route,
perhaps, to avoid the Idranet pair becomming overloaded with data ...
how are multiple cameras handled, I wonder - presumably (with the Cortex
multi-cam' option) each camera will be polled in-turn ... and would IP
cameras be the thing, or ... ???

Chris